Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 7 September 2011

"I will try to adjust at Arsenal and work hard to play in many games as I can,” says Arsenals new signing Park Chu-Young


Korea international captain Park Chu-Young admits Tuesday's 1-1 World Cup qualifier draw in Kuwait took its toll on him due to the stifling conditions.

Park Chu-Young 

The new Arsenal signing scored his ninth goal in 17 matches against Middle East countries in the result which moves Korea to four points from two games.
However, Park said after the game that the hot conditions, long travel distances, hostile atmosphere and unfamiliar pitch conditions made it difficult.

“I felt really tired, but I appreciate that other players took control of the game well,” Park told Ilgan Sports.
Park is now looking forward to linking up with his new team-mates at Arsenal, with a debut against Swansea City a possibility this Saturday.

"I will try to adjust at Arsenal and work hard to play in many games as I can,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment